|Qasr Al Watan||AED 60|
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is home to some of the most beautiful monuments and buildings in the country. The latest addition to the city is the Qasr Al Watan. The presidential palace, which is also known as the newest cultural landmark of the Emirate city. Qasr Al Watan houses the offices of President, Vice President and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
Qasr Al Watan is the epitome of beauty, grace and marvelous architecture. You would get to visit the beautiful rooms of the palace including the library, the Great Hall, the Barza (the royal banquet), etc. You would also be able to attend interactive cultural exhibitions, view rare manuscripts and artifacts, and witness the contribution of Arabs in the fields of humanities, science, literature and arts. The ticket also gives you the chance to explore the gorgeous gardens that flank the palace. On the other hand, you can get tickets only for visiting the gardens, if you so wish. If you want to be mesmerized by the beauty and architecture of Qasr Al Watan, do contact us to buy tickets and arrange transportation.
Included in this tour
- Access to the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Complimentary access to Palace in Motion - 15 Mins Light Show (subject to availability)
- Please bring a valid Photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Please wear face masks at all times inside the Palace.
- Consumption of food and drink is not permitted in the great hall or exhibition rooms.
- No heavy luggage is allowed during this visit.
- Tickets can only be used for the selected date or the date will be printed on the ticket
- The last entry to the Qasr Al Watan Palace is at 06:45 pm.
- The last entry to the Light Show is at 07:45 pm.
- The ticket includes access to the Palace in Motion (Light show). If it takes place on the date of your visit
- The regular show time of Palace in Motion begins at 08:15 PM. Timings may change and are subject to sunset timings.
- The last entry to the Palace in Motion (Light show) is 45 minutes before the showtime.
- Opening Hours – 11:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Light Show start at 08:15 pm
- Important Note :
- Al hosn app is required only for residents people, tourists need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 96 hours valid RT PCR test report (UAE-based lab )
- A Fully Vaccinated report required