|Louvre Abu Dhabi Tickets||AED 60|
While Abu Dhabi is applauded for its culture, the Louvre Museum is an exceptional manifestation of it. Seated beautifully on Saadiyat Island by the award winning architect, the museum explains the historical times through an array of displays. Resources like the artifacts, objects, statues and paintings re-tell the global creativity from ancient and contemporary periods. The context revolves on four chapters, Archaeology, Medieval, Classical and Modern Age. Travelling back to time, you can find that the artworks are arranged in the chronological order giving you an ease in understanding and exploring the past. Topping the charts as both architectural marvel and historical collaboration, Louvre Abu Dhabi is an inescapable trip.
The textual and multimedia works are supported by several languages that help visitors in finding relevancy with the objects of rich history. This interesting museum filled with the game of sunlight and water canal is undoubtedly a precious moment to restore. Buy tickets with us and get admission to the museum, galleries, exhibitions, Children’s museum and grand public space. Connect with our team and get special offers that let you enjoy great time.
Included in this tour
- Louvre Day pass ticket
- Child tickets are complimentary but you need to book the tickets which will be scanned at the entrance of the museum.
- Senior citizens tickets are complimentary for locals and residents of UAE only. They can book the tickets directly at the counter free of charge but needs to present valid ID proof for age above 60 years
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available
- Last entry 30 Minutes prior to closing time.
- The last admission to the Louvre Museum will be at 5:30 p.m.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Mondays.
- Operational hours: Tuesday to Sunday – 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Important Note :
- Al hosn app is required only for residents people, tourists need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 96 hours valid RT PCR test report (UAE-based lab ).
- A Fully Vaccinated report required.