|Kidzania Abu Dhabi||AED 70|
If you are a parent, you would know how difficult it is to keep your children engaged and entertained for a long time. This is especially true when one is on a holiday. Most parents look for places that are kid-friendly, i.e. those that offer activities that kids would love. Abu Dhabi, the capital Emirate of UAE, has plenty of kid-friendly attractions, and KidZania was recently added to the list.
KidZania Abu Dhabi is located in Yas Island and has more than 80 interactive games and attractions that require role-play. Kids can try different professionals including pilot, shopkeeper, astronaut, doctor, nurse, truck driver, etc. and experience a slice of the real world. In short, the mini city of KidZania teaches students about life and social interaction in a fun and interesting manner.
This tour package would give your kids access to KidZania Abu Dhabi along with the support and help of the supervisor, who would provide guidance so that kids can enjoy the theme park to the fullest. The best part is that parents can relax and enjoy a soft drink at the lounge while the kids have the time of their lives. This tour package also includes transportation to and from the hotel. However, one needs to select the option at the time of booking.
Included in this tour
- Entry passes to the world of Kids
- Over 80 role playing activities for the social development of your child.
- Supervisor’s guidance to help your child enjoy the educational city to the fullest
- Please carry Valid ID proof/Passport along with you during the activity
- Adults are allowed entry only if they are accompanying at least 1 child.
- Children below 120 cm must be accompanied by an adult.
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed in the Kidzania Premises.
- Pets are Not Allowed.
- Opening Hours: Monday To Sunday- 10:00 AM to10:00 PM.
- Important Note :
- Al hosn app required only for residents people, tourist need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 96 hours valid RT PCR test report ( UAE based lab ).
- A Fully Vaccinated report required.
- Important Note :