|Ain Dubai||AED --|
Experience the largest and tallest observation wheel in the world and see Dubai from 250 meters above! Ain Dubai offers 360-degree views of the stunning city and is located in the heart of Bluewaters, a must-visit island destination in Dubai. It has the capacity to carry 1,750 passengers at once.
Included in this tour
- Tickets to Ain Dubai Observation Wheel
- Breathtaking 360 Views of Dubai and the sea
- Approximately 38 minutes soaring through the sky in a spacious air-conditioned cabin
- Shared Observation Cabin with bench seating and room to roam
- Free WiFi
- Please arrive 30 – 60 Minutes prior to the venue to complete the entry process
- Masks are required for all guests throughout the Ain Dubai experience, including in the cabin
- The child should be accompanied by an adult who is 21+
- Wheelchair accessible
- Any kind of Weapons, Flammable things, animals, or illegal substances are strictly prohibited at Ain Dubai Observation wheel
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this tour. However, small handheld bags and small rucksacks are permitted onboard
- Ain Dubai Observation Wheels do not have a dress code. However, please consider wearing respectful clothing in public areas
- Each cabin at Ain Dubai Observation Wheels is fully air-conditioned
- There are no toilets on board inside the cabins, but there are ample washroom facilities in the terminal building. We strongly encourage everyone to use the toilet prior to boarding to cabins
- Snacks or beverages purchased externally or brought from home are not permitted at Ain Dubai. You may take purchase it from Ain Dubai lounge or concessions inside the cabins
- Each cabin contains an intercom, fire sensors, and CCTV cameras and is equipped with safety equipment, rescue equipment, fire extinguishers and a defibrillator unit
- Under certain weather conditions, such as sandstorms, rain, heavy wind or if there is a technical malfunction, Ain Dubai will not be operated
- The Ain Dubai Observation Wheel is closed every Monday
- Operating hours – Off-Peak Hours – 11:30 am,12:30 pm,1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
- Ain Dubai will be closed from 11th of March and throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan.